Friday, February 17, 2006

Excel Video

When I write for this blog and other excel webpages, I always wonder if you understand what I wrote. In the first place, you have to understand what I write and then, you would have to translate those words into images so that you could appreciate what I am trying to tell you. It must have been pretty painful for you.

But now, I have the solution. That is to produce video. In this way, I could explain what I am doing and you could watch the effects in the video. I am sure you would apprecate the tips and tricks better than what you are doing now. It is like you are in a training course where the training explains the steps and you watch it come true. This means that you can remember the steps by listening and seeing. Here is one of my recent works http://www.advanced-excel.com/find_blank_cells.html. Enjoy.

No comments: